Work with us
Join an exciting, industry funded, complaints adjudication body.
Communications and Project Officer
- Full time (37.5 hours per week)
- Salary from $70,000-$85,000 inclusive of 9.5% employer superannuation
- Flexible team environment
- Free parking
Ad Standards is Australia’s independent advertising complaints adjudicator working with the advertising industry and the community. Our role is to administer Australia’s national system of advertising self-regulation in relation to both public and competitor complaints, providing information and advice to help ensure advertising standards are in line with community values.
We are recruiting for a highly motivated communications all-rounder with strong media, research, policy and IT skills. Your ability to achieve exceptional project outcomes in a diverse and fast-paced environment is proven. You also have the proven ability to expertly multi-task with initiative and know how to message and raise awareness across stakeholder groups.
You will work closely with the CEO and Communications Manager and within a small team committed to providing high quality information and advice to achieve strategic objectives.
Skills and experience:
- Qualifications in a communications-related discipline or relevant experience working in a communications role.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively including a high standard of writing.
- Demonstrated experience producing targeted content across a range of channels.
- Media and social media strategy experience including responding to enquiries.
Your ability to juggle significant competing priorities, meet deadlines and provide admin and research expertise is essential. Duty Statement and Selection Criteria are attached below.
To apply please provide:
- A one-page pitch showcasing how your skills and experience address the Selection Criteria (one page max).
- A resume including the name and contact details of two referees (four pages max).
Only applications that meet these requirements will be acknowledged.
Applications close COB Friday 20 September 2019.
Please send applications by email or post:
PO BOX 5110
BRADDON ACT 2612