Join an exciting, industry funded, complaints adjudication body.
- Full/part time (30 to 37.5 hours per week)
- Salary from $65,000-$80,000 inclusive of 9.5% employer superannuation
- Flexible team environment
- Free parking
- Immediate start
Ad Standards administers Australia’s national system of advertising self-regulation in relation to both public and competitor complaints, providing information and advice to help ensure advertising standards are inline with community values.
This is a rare opportunity for a skilled office manager who can communicate verbally and in writing with confidence and influence.
The successful applicant will demonstrate experience in a similar role providing high quality administrative support including secretariat support, financial and database management, providing phone advice, managing events, booking meetings, travel and catering.
You will work closely with the CEO and Operations Manager and within a small team. The ideal candidate will have highly developed skills and experience in:
- Written and interpersonal communication.
- Organising internal and external meetings and events including travel and logistics.
- Quickly grasping complex information to provide telephone advice and direct stakeholder queries as the first point of contact with the community.
- Financial management including coordinating accounts payable/receivable, and monthly acquittals such as petty cash and cabcharge.
- Database management with high levels of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Managing external suppliers and providing inhouse technical support to ensure the smooth operation of office technology.
Your ability to juggle significant competing priorities, meet deadlines and provide administrative expertise is essential.
If you would like to discuss this exciting opportunity please contact the Operations Manager, Brian Gordon, on 02 6173 1509.
Please provide a cover letter, a statement addressing the selection criteria and your resume by COB Wednesday 26 September 2018. Only applications addressing the selection criteria will be considered.
Please send applications addressed to the Recruitment Officer by email or post:
PO BOX 5110
BRADDON ACT 2612